Here at St. Luke’s, we see ourselves as a family of faithful friends, open and welcoming to all regardless of race, age, sexual orientation or gender. Our church is part of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts based in Boston and we encourage you to visit their website using the hyperlink above to learn more about our mission, history and support of the Way of Love Campaign.
On a local level, we commit ourselves to be there for you to help and support you wherever you are in your faith journey. To aid you in getting to know us, a listing of our main points of contact is shown below. If you have additional questions or would just like to reach out to learn more, we have provided a Contact Us link at the end of this page. Someone will answer your inquiry within 24-28 hours. You can also call the church at 978-562-2701 to speak with someone.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you soon!
Saint Luke’s Hudson
- Rector: Rev. James T Kodera
- Music Director: Amy Lepak
- Parish Administrator: Cynthia Janeiro-Ehlke
- Senior Warden: William Pye
- Junior Warden: William Carnes
- Parish Treasurer: Logan King
- Altar Guild and Vestry Secretary: June Miller
- Vestry: June Miller, Kofi Adjei, Dorothy Conant, and Kate Powers